There are various ways of earning money online. You can either earn by advertising program like PTC or as a publisher of Google adsense. Here in this site you can find all those information you need to succeed in PTC or Adsense. Information s are divided according to their categories. Just click the category of your interest form the navigation menu below.

Banners

Monday, March 7, 2011

Need verifying Alertpay account? We can help you!

Share
Hello friends, As you know Verifying Alertpay account is very tough from Bangladesh. The only way to verify an account is using a Credit card or A check. So it is very difficult for a newbie to verify his/her Alertpay account. But we can help you!

So if you need to verify your Alertpay account you can contact me. Use the contact us page for emailing or chat with me at yahoo messenger or Gtalk.

YM!- faraz_2k6
Gtalk- faraz120389

PS: We do Paypal verification also.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo brother I want to verify my alertpay account what I do. please solve my problem and email me mdgrabbi@yahoo.com

Faraz said...

You need to buy a VCC from us if you want to verify your Alertpay. The cost is $10. If you want you can contact us.

Unknown said...

I am really very happy to read ur information.
Today I get a site from google search.
http://www.freeonlineearning.com
there all information step by step and very easy.

Post a Comment